Partnerships & Funding
Learn about who we fund, our five-year state plan, and how we partner with others to make a difference.
Based on the priorities outlined in the Five-Year State Plan, project ideas that enhance the independence, productivity, inclusion, and self-determination of individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in all aspects of life are developed and approved by the Council. The Council then seeks community partners to implement projects by issuing an Invitation for Proposal (IFP).
- Center for Social Capital, dba Griffin-Hammis Associates
- Collier County Board of Commissioners, Collier Area Transit
- Dale DiLeo Consulting
- Family Café
- Florida Housing Coalition, Inc.
- Florida Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (FARF) dba RESPECT of Florida, Inc.
- Florida Atlantic University/Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD)
- Institute for Community Inclusion, University of Massachusetts Boston
- Institute for Community Inclusion, University of Massachusetts Boston (Think College)
- Margaret Lynn Duggar and Associates, Inc.
- The National Association for the Dually Diagnosed (NADD)
- Organizational Management Solutions, Inc.
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority
- School Board of Miami-Dade County
- Senior Resource Association, Inc.
- Stacey Hoaglund
- University of Central Florida/Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD)
- University of Delaware
- World Institute on Disability