Partnerships & Funding
Learn about who we fund, our five-year state plan, and how we partner with others to make a difference.
Based on the priorities outlined in the Five-Year State Plan, project ideas that enhance the independence, productivity, inclusion, and self-determination of individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in all aspects of life are developed and approved by the Council. The Council then seeks community partners to implement projects by issuing an Invitation for Proposal (IFP).
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network
- Florida Atlantic University Board of Trustees
- Institute for Community Inclusion, University of Massachusetts Boston (Think College)
- Margaret Lynn Duggar and Associates, Inc.
- Mathematica, Inc.
- Pathways Resolution Center, Inc. dba OMS, Inc.
- Stacey Hoaglund
- The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois
- The National Association for the Dually Diagnosed (NADD)
- University of Florida Board of Trustees