Invitations for Proposals
Building partnerships that change lives.
FDDC awards over $2 million annually for innovative projects that address the issues and priorities detailed in our Five-Year State Plan. Funding opportunities emerge throughout the year.
To learn more about applying to be an External Scoring Committee Review Panel Member click below.
The Florida Developmental Disabilities Council, Inc. is pleased to release the following Invitation for Proposals (IFP)
See Custom CSS settings in the Advanced Tab for this Accordi0n.
- IFP 2021-CC-1000 Dual Diagnosis Study
View the 2021-CC-1000 Dual Diagnosis Study IFP
- IFP 2021-AS-2000 Research and Development for a Statewide Access to Services Information System
View the 2021-AS-2000 Research and Development for a Statewide Access to Services Information System IFP
- IFP 2021-HCS-3000 Addressing the Behavior Therapist Shortage
View the 2021-HCS-3000 Addressing the Behavior Therapist Shortage IFP
- IFP 2021-HCS-4000 Establishing a Provider Pool
View the 2021-HCS-4000 Establishing a Provider Pool IFP
- IFP 2021-HCS-5000 Best Practices in Case Management
View the 2021-HCS-5000 Best Practices in Case Management IFP
- IFP 2021-HCS-6000 Measuring Service Quality
View the 2021- HCS-6000 Measuring Service Quality IFP
IFP 2020-CC-600 Dual Diagnosis Study and Pilot
View the 2020-CC-600 Dual Diagnosis Study Pilot IFP
IFP 2020-CC-800 Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Summit
View the 2020-CC-800 Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Summit IFP
IFP 2020-SA-900 Advocacy Summit
View the 2020-SA-900 Advocacy Summit IFP
IFP 2020-TRP-700 Transportation Voucher Replication Projects
View the 2020-TRP-700 Transportation Voucher Replications Projects IFP